Monday, March 15, 2010

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

If you give a mouse a cookie....that's sort of how I'm feeling right now. You see, just like in the book....you can't just GIVE the mouse a cookie. It's very complicated. It's waaaay more complicated than that. This is how I'm feeling right now as the author of my very own blog. Yes, I've got the blog. But, now I want to post pictures. I can't post pictures until I learn how to use the digital camera. Once I've learned to use the camera I'll have to learn how to get the photos from the camera and INTO my computer. Once I figure that out, I'll have to learn how to use I-Photo. Then I'll want to get creative with the pictures, crop some, soften others. You see where I'm going don't you? I think it all boils down to me calling the Apple geeks and signing myself up for their $150 "we'll stick with you until you learn all this stuff" package. They WILL have their hands full!

1 comment:

  1. Save your $150.00. Your nephew will help you for free--or maybe for just a beer or two.

    ReplyDelete